Saturday, June 2, 2012

Glimpse into Life - May

I cannot believe half of the year is gone already. Where oh where did it go?! Life around here friggin rocks, so I can completely understand "getting lost" in it. Here's a glimpse into May!


In typical fashion of the Huberty family - we read about a million books. Some of the kids favorites in the past month included the first 5 books from the Little House series, Jeremy drew a Monster (above), and Llama Llama Wakey Wakey!

We enjoyed our Discovery Center family pass and had lots of hands-on-learning and fun!


Fun times were had with "tools" of learning. Read: the kids had fun typing in anything they could think of into the graphing calculator.


LOTS of yummy snacks were enjoyed on the porch while car-watching. I loved capturing this moment - Daunika loves apples with peanut butter to dip them in!

Declan is really changing quickly. In the last 2-3 months he's dove into new skills and his understanding of the world around him has just rapidly increased. He is talking much more now and is such a helpful loving little man.

Kalani is a little sunspot in our home. She is by-far the most mellow most of the time, however in recent times we have learned she also seems to be the most stubborn at this stage. She has stamina! Darling baby girl loves to sit and chew on everything.

Hours and hours were spent enjoying our 40$ used trampoline. I seriously cannot fathom why we didn't buy one of these darn things years ago!!

Declan has promoted Damon to super hero Dad status I'm sure with this new "toy". A riding lawn mower? HELL YES!! Saves our sanity and life - we can get our jobs done faster and better, and at home we can spend less time with chores and more time focusing on things we want to do together as a family. Declan on the other hand could probably do nothing but drive this thing forever.

Lots of fun times, a few minor tears, some goal setting and lots of FUN (did I mention that?!) May rocked. It went so quickly I forgot to update on some of the bigger things that happen. Whoops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment