We are a loud family. Not in a bad way, but it starts with both Damon and I are loud people. We don't half-ass things - we dive in like lunatics and it's a hell of a good time being us. But - both of us have been known to have loud disagreements with things before - each other, lifes frustrations, you name it. We do NOT bottle things in, we call it as we see it - period.
Well ........ That's fine and dandy right? We're adults, we can handle ourselves........ well, uh, we appear to have passed on our noisy objection habit. Whoops.
"I can't get my shoes on and I'm frustrated"
"I hate putting on my shoes"
"Well, that didn't get me what I want - my shoes on"
"Are you listening to me mom!!!!"
"Fine, I'll get my shoes"
"And throw them again"
"Ok, I'll come ask for help"
SERIOUSLY. FUNNY. I tried really hard not to laugh, but I am happy that I captured these moments on camera so that when this darling little man has his own explosive kids, we can say "We have NO idea where your children get it, you were so easy!"
Oh. Man. Damon and I should promptly call our parents and thank them for not killing us huh? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment