
I am in awe of what a dollar can do for our family - Heres another great example!
In my constant efforts for homeschooling/introducing new concepts to Daunika - I decided it was time for some sticks! I am all about art and english. I know this. Its my strongest points. So those are naturally easy for me to come up with a billion ideas for those subjects. But what about what my husband brings to our learning? What can he teach my 3 year old and probably me? Well, Damon would certainly not plan a lesson, but an inpromptu sticks family fun - YES! It was more perfect than I could imagine. We had solid 45 minutes of fun, learning new things, and just being together. No TV, no electronics, nothing up a table and some sticks.
Heres some pictures of our "buildings"
Daunika Beginning a House -

Macys finished house!

Daunika decided to build my house too.

Auroras Creation..... STICKS! whoa. lol

My rockin husbands building!

This is completely awesome
ReplyDelete