Friday, July 17, 2009

Just another happy week.

I love crocheting. I love how I can take a simple peice of string and turn it into something that lasts, something useful. This week I received my purewool order! Talk about excited. 10 skeins, yay! I also was blessed this week with a suprise question - could I teach my best friend to crochet. Come to find out, she does have some previous skill and picked it up great. It was a blast to sit on my couch and talk for hours while our children slept and played, and we got to talk and hook. I am so blessed.

First on my list - Winter Longies for Aurora. This is my current peice, worked with an F hook, SC, in the round. I am actually loving the pooling on these colors too.
People ask me all the time why I hook with an F - the tiny uniformity of the stitches I love!!! Heres a close up shot.
Aurora.... what a little BUGGER this week. But alas --- she is cute!
I just love these moments captured on camera!


No comments:

Post a Comment