Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What can I make with feathers?

No long explanation about this post.... just a simple picture by picture explanation....


Today, we went to Julia Davis Park.....
Aurora LOVED seeing ducks for the first time!
While we were at the park, we collected feathers.... when we got home - I had a project in mind!!!
So, Daunika got out the supplies -
And while she did that, I printed something........
Then she colored the head..... Since we had been talking about how to spell duck, what colors they are.... etc etc, she knew the head was green for this one!
Then began the real fun... This was so great because the texture was great to her. She liked the opportunity to pick which feather went where... and glue is always fun to her!
And well........ heres how she built her duck (with geese feathers. LOL)

And.......... Hung up, dried, and she is very proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment