Ruby specifically. I'm having a really hard time understanding why she would be so careless with her body. And more so, why she still choses to make dangerous, and down-right scary desicions. It was stressful for me before, but now - it seems dooming. I really really dont want to fail her, but I know that simple topics to talk about usually, are shadowed by me knowing somthing is wrong and shes not telling me things openly.
Blubbery. Good lord. I am crying over the STUPIDEST things. And I feel completely rediculous about it too.
I'm also having cramping and light spotting..... scares me to death. really. Too hard to talk about, because in some ways, I wish no one knew I was expecting, its easier to loose then. I wouldnt have to explain anything then.
Essentially, I'm feeling stressed, badly. Its not comfortable, but I know that I will figure something out.
No comments:
Post a Comment