Saturday night, and early this morning, I have been making this for the week -


These are "letter folders". We'll obviously start with the letter A and I'm hoping that it is a great week for us. I've got a really full planned week, because everytime I plan something small and just "allow her to naturally lead me".... she wants more than I planned and I dont know what to do if I havent "planned" something. I dont mean planned as in ridged schedule, I'm talking about making myself a plan! Meaning, open up the topic of work with her, and allowing her to lead me. If she asks for more - I have more planned. So, no schedules, no must-dos. Just a chance to do more if she asks!


So, some of my ideas for this week include -
Cook with Apples
Use the Ant cards to count
Use the Ant cards to add and subtract
Learn about Ambulances, coloring pages
Take a "Feild Trip" to the local fire dept to see a real Ambulance
Learn about Airplanes
Make paper Airplanes
Tour the Airport
No comments:
Post a Comment