Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Beginning of June Happiness!

There is nothing happier than pictures of my children. I have come to love my camera completely, totally, and without any boundaries. My camera is especially important because it captures breif moments of our lives. I make sure not to take sure happy poses, but the silly faces, the crying faces, the oh so ridiculous moments. The messy moments, the shocking or funny moments.

When my great grandmother lived with us for her final year, I witnessed first hand that photos can really be everything to someone. She could not remember anything about her day, or her week, but she could look back into her life.

I want to be able to say I captured my life, just in case :)

Our last couple weeks have been so fun! We had the strangest spring in Idaho. As our minister put it "I think its going to rain enough to build an arc soon". It was so bizarre! So, I'm completely happy to report - ITS NICE OUTSIDE FINALLY!

Heres some glimpses into happiness.
Our girls are super excited to see this lovely little truck park itself with us. They love it! 
Here's our moose man showing off his skills. He rolls happily these days :)
Sitting. Yep. That is 3.5 months old and sitting. Yikes! My children grow up SO fast. He absolutely loves to sit too. He's still wobbly and learning, but he sits without help sometimes!
Declan absolutely is mastering a new skill. Other than sitting and rolling, he is REALLY interested in manipulating things in his hands. He concentrates very hard and often gets this look on his face!
Oh man, he is a HAPPY baby!!!!!! 
Aurora is such a delight to watch. I try to capture moments where my children are not paying attention to me. I think its great to see what they are doing without 'posing'.
For the same reason, I absolutely love this picture of Daunika!
These gorgeous children are enjoying their Zoo pass completely!!!!!!!!!
Outside of the Zoo
Aurora looking at the Rose Garden in front of the Zoo.
Of course we need to smell the roses!!!!
This was so cute. Poor Declan was scared because the girls were laughing and having a great time wiggling next to him.
So, we moved Aurora and viola! Happy children giggling on the floor.
This is hysterical. Daunika 'cleaned up' the toy room. I'm not exactly sure why she didn't put them in bins they usually go in, but she was proud of herself.
And lastly..... this is our silly moose. He sleeps with the blankets coiled up to his face as much as he can manage himself. Its cute, and nerve wrecking a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment