Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanks for Giving

Thank you, those of you know who you are.. Thank you for giving. For giving happiness, laughter, joyous moments. Thank you for the friendship and hours of 'free therapy'. Thank you for tummy rubbing and for taking my breath away. Thank you for putting up with me. Thank you for the blessings. Thank you for keeping my family safe. Thank you for silly giggles in the back seat. Thank you for comfort and warmth. 

Thank you. 

And with that - BRING ON THE TURKEY!!!

 Lots of prep work all of the sudden! So proud that everything was fresh and from scratch! Thats the way it should be!
 Well ok, almost everything fresh. LOL
 This is our 90 dollar bird! Oh man, it was DELISH! It was so worth the money to know that our bird was raised 100% cage free, organic, and on a local farm.
 Seating 12 people around our dining area was a bit complicated, but it WORKED! I'm SO glad we did it, I loved being all together.
 Did I mention my lovely son enjoyed his very first Thanksgiving Dinner? His favs - Yams!
 25# bird = Man sized Legs!! LOL
 Why did I allow him to have unlimited yams to feed himself again? Makes for great pictures though!!!
 My brother and my Moose. Love these guys!!
 After dinner movie - Polar Express!! Just in time for Christmas season!!
 Us and Moose :)


Well, it would appear, people came. I'm so glad to have had our family with us. Although we have made it very clear that any of our family is welcome - I'm so happy that those who chose to and could, did in fact join us. What a great day it was!!!!!!!! 


Blessings! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    I was reading your blog, and it is interesting to me. I would like to invite you to my blog. If you follow me, I will follow you...

    :)

    ReplyDelete