Friday, November 26, 2010

Just the happenings of happiness...

 Saturday was our first participation with Bountiful Baskets. I love it! This was our organic produce basket this week... yummy! The first thing gone? The Spinach! I refuse to believe that any kid doesn't love veggies, because mine so clearly DO!
 Going on 2 weeks without a dryer........ Do you have any idea how hard it is to have 3 kids, a holiday and cloth diaper without a dryer for my clothes? I'd be just fine in the summer to use my clothes line - but its below freezing and snowing outside. So this was our childrens first trip to a laundry mat!

Captured her mid-running. So funny.
Relaxing mornings hanging out together.


Moose is very serious about his apples. So sweet to watch him eat a whole apple! Stick it in the freezer for a bit and its the perfect teether!!



Another happy week in the Huberty Home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment