Wednesday, December 26, 2012

December Goodness

These children grow like weeds! Since I'm certain I have little time to stay at the computer before my children need me again - Here's some highlights of our awesome month so far!

These little windows around our front door are the perfect peep holes for Kalani to watch the chickens outside

Aurora is looking so old these days. Coming into her own and learning to stand up for herself!

Our big kid lost her 3rd tooth 

Well, this is Declans "grumpy face". (and clearly he needs to wash his face!) He is in a very intense phase of being grumpy and learning limits. We'll chug through it... 

I was feeling down a few days before Christmas  My husband and oldest child were sick, my home was mostly clean but not perfect. My attitude needed adjusting. I added this sign to remind me of really how fantastic my life is :) 

Kalani enjoyed pulling presents out from under the tree, luckily none were opened prematurely. 

We hosted Christmas Dinner on Sunday Dec 23rd instead of our usual Christmas Eve and it was fantastic. Afterwards we sat around and played games together: What iff, Skip bo, Uno and Clue! Oh so much FUN!!

My brother got MARRIED! We were so honored to be able to witness this awesome event!

And we changed our lives in a major way :) 

December ROCKED. Carry on Warriors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment