Saturday, December 15, 2012

Family in Town! Blogging Catch Up

Our kids and us were so blessed to have my mother in law fly in for a few days. It was a really great visit, we all really loved having her and hope that this will become a regular thing (though eventually I think we'll start commuting there again simply to give our kids the experience of Seattle too!)

One day we had a stunning time at the zoo...

Kalani enjoyed snuggling Grandma!



Great time in deed. The Boise Zoo was a great venue for us all to run around have enjoy the sunshine while she was here. It was perfectly relaxed and the kids really enjoyed Grandmas visit. I'm so glad, I struggle with how to keep them connected to distant family while young. As the get older, they will find a way I'm sure.

What a great way to start our November :)

No comments:

Post a Comment