Saturday, December 15, 2012

Halloween - blogging catch up

Halloween this year was fun. Halloween party with fellow homeschoolers, dinner with friends and trick or treating in the evening. Here's some pictures of our afternoon home school party :)

Here's our Cow enjoying a lot of frosting meant for a cookie but hey, anything goes on halloween!

To further our theme this year - here is our Rodeo Queen and our lovely Pony decorating cookies 

Aurora spent the whole party with her good friend Natalie - 

And Daunika had fun with her co-op friend Ella-

Rounding off our theme, I had a baby chick on my back and was in flannel, plaid, and a hat :)

I wish I had thought to take a family photo (though that's so not getting any easier since theres a lot of us! Damon also was in our lovely theme adorned in carharts and a huge straw hat <3)

I know it's almost Christmas, I'm catching up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment