What are those?
Heck if I know. I am genuinely unsure of what to call them - but here's what these tiny little domes brought into our home..
Do you see her genuine smile?
Oh the fun!!
Yes... these simple little domes are perfect!
He couldn't get his to pop up because his hands were too little... That didn't stop the fun!!
ahhh.... HAPPINESS!!!
I was having a stressful morning on Friday when I realized at that moment I could do nothing but play with my kids and it would stop the whining on their end and mine. I had about a million things I "needed" to do! But even now that I know that there are things to do and sleep to be had - I can tell you that I don't regret stopping everything that wasn't as important as our kids and spending 2 hours sitting on the floor of my dining room and just playing with them! My bottom was completely numb and I wanted to capture every moment of their happiness - but I can tell you that taking those 2 hours on the floor was life saving. I feel connected, relaxed, in tune and like I'm really listening to my beautiful babies today.
I've never met a person who at the end of their life gives the advice of spending more time on their career and less with their family - NO. They don't. It goes fast and you cannot relive this moment. At the end of my life, I want to say that I tried every day to really dive in!
I think I did pretty good at this Friday!
So, what are those little round things at the top?
I still have no idea, but I had a blast with my children!

No comments:
Post a Comment