Another month is gone? Where in the world did time fly? I cannot believe 1/12th of the year is done with already. Shesh. We spent it relaxed and together. We celebrated our oldest turning 5 and me turning 24. We enjoyed movie time together, monopoly jr wars for ticket booths, and I managed to perfect wheat bread. Shall we take a peak into our lovely month? Lets.
Occasionally, it's nice just to have some pictures with just one or two of the kids.
In our case, it's rocket science to get all smiles... This is a friggin amazing event. TWO pictures with two different children? All happy and looking and all that jazz? Whoa.
And well.... Declan has decided that he's going to take after his awesome dad and have the COOLEST bed head ever.
And in order to get those awesome bed-head pictures... occasionally, though rarely in my humbled opinion, this sweet boy of mine does need to sleep... and you get awesome frame worthy moments like this.
And theres that mention of perfect bread? YES! My AWESOME AND AMAZING MOTHER IN LAW gave me a wonderful gift recently! A KitchenAid mixer? Hold the phone, I really said that.... And loookie!!!
That lovely dough right there turns into two yummy loaves in about 3 hours. The best reflection on my bread is not my own opinion, but my husband, who told me very pointedly, I made the best bread he had ever tasted ever and he usually hates bread. Be still little heart of mine.
What a GREAT face.
And this one... Ha. You'd swear we starve our kids!
I fit in a great book to journal along with
There was a lot of block castles built.
I got some pretty amazing hugs.
And, Daunika, Seriously... I LOVE your creativity when you do your own hair. LOVE IT.
Welcome February.
You have an amazing family Macy and I think it's wonderful that you capture every possible moment in pictures!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos, stunning kids and your bread looks delicious!!!
You are such a positive happy person no matter what is going on around you. Its inspiring and a makes me take a minute to appreciate the little things. Thanks for writing and for sharing.
ReplyDelete