Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Just jump.

Oh the joys of summer. Dare I call it summer? I heard a rumor that this freak Idaho weather is gone and summer really has arrived! Our children have been loving this great weather. One of the funnest activities they've enjoyed is this make-shift 'pool' which is not a pool at all. It is a sandbox, but since I loathe sand completely and totally - its filled with clean water every morning and they use it to jump into. 
So here's to jumping fearlessly. Whatever you jump into - make it a great jump!
Youthful spirit. What it must feel like to take that step off the bench. How free and careless. How fun and exciting. What beautiful moments I have captured. 
Ahhh... the splash. There is nothing funner than a face full of water on a hot hot day! 
Bliss. 

What will I do today that is blissful and free? That is like jumping without a care in the world? Perhaps tomorrow I'll figure it out. 

What joy are you searching for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment