Sunday, July 11, 2010

I am woman; I am a mother; I am a warrior.

I'm proud to announce that I have a LOGO!!!

Oh how I have pondered over what a logo for my business should look like. I wanted many things. Strength, something including pregnancy, feminine and beautiful, something that captured birthing. Well folks, I think I got it!

The pose this woman is in is called the Warrior pose. Well, this is one variation of the warrior pose that really really speaks to me. In my opinion, birthing is powerful. I am humbled by the families I have served, but the logo isn't about the family - its about the woman. There's just something about birth. Surrendering to your body, your soul, looking up into the universe and just being powerful. So, this is for the strength of a warrior - but the heart of a mother.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment