Another Sunday has passed in my life.
Take a peek into my personal journey.
I started and finished this book this week. I had hoped more of it, but alas, the title really was everything I needed to hear.
This has been the statement I've been using for meditating this week. Loads of journaling have come from that single simple sentence.
Brene Brown simply takes the cake. I can't wait to devour her next book Daring Greatly too!
Damon and I are in between our week 3 and week 4 class of Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University.
One of the biggest reasons we are taking this isn't for knowledge - it's for discipline.
20% knowledge, 80% habit. We're working on the latter together and it's amazing!!
"... Jesus ... when he saw her, he said,
Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole"
Matthew 9:22
Isn't that profound? I was up reading in my bed early while my family slept around me this week when I came across this passage. I love how exactly what we need to hear is placed in our path.
A new week is coming, I'm looking forward to a merry Monday indeed.
Gotta pick up The Gifts of Imperfection...sounds like my kind of book!
ReplyDelete