Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Growing!

Can you believe I've been the mother of 4 amazing children for more than a month already? Kalani is just about the best baby. She is so mellow and loving. I appreciate her personality unfolding and coming to life more and more every day! Most days you can find her being held at least 21 hours of the day. She lives, eats, sleeps, breathes - everything attached to me. It's pretty normal newborn behavior and I am cherishing these moments together.

If my lap isn't full with a baby, it's full with a big kid, and often both! This last 6 weeks has brought hours and hours of reading books, playing board games, listening to music, countless diapers, a million races to the potty with a little boy and about 10 million calls to my husband for a 'how are you' leaning-on-each-other phone calls.

It's been an amazing 6 weeks. 

12.31.11 - Aparently this little one is sleepy. Ha. She gets more sleep than all of us!

1.3.12 - 6 glowing candles for our stunning oldest child! 

Blow them out little love! 

1.5.12 - whoops. Scared the baby with the flash of the camera!

1.6.12 - Daddy snuggling and snoozing with our newest addition. 

1.11.12 - Fussy baby, tired mama. I don't think she got the memo of no fussing on my birthday? Nope. 

1.16.12 - Breakfast and puzzles? Why not? Didn't you know, us home schoolers multitask with the best of them! 

1.16.12 - I have a special cargo package in tow :) 

1.17.12 - bathtime! 


 1.17.12 - freshly dried hair shows off the auburn hints in her eyebrows and hair!

1.18.12 - First snow of the winter!! 

1.18.12 - This little man is diaper free 3 weeks and counting!! Woo hoo!

1.19.12 - They say you can see how children are treated by their actions often times - well, in this case, this is EXACTLY like me. Baby wearing and reading a library book? Totally a mirror image.

1.20.12 - Wait? What is this? A baby that fell asleep not being held? Worry not, it lasted as long as I could run to get the camera and snap a picture. LOL

1.21.12 - There is something about having a tiny newborn to sudden make your other children grow up overnight. How proud I am of all my loves <3

1.23.12 - Yep. Bonking heads IS funny in this house. Silly girls. 

1.23.12 - Kalani smiles really light up her face. 


Like I said, It's been an amazing 6 weeks! 

1 comment:

  1. aw, such sweet photos! i can't believe a month has passed already! kalani looks a lot like your hubby :) LOVE her ginger tints!
    xo,
    erika

    ReplyDelete