Cookies.
Yes. Cookies. I think they are a staple for childhood don't you? I think there is so much fun to be had with little ones helping make something they really want and I love the memories that I get to create with them. Of course, we cook normal food - but cookies are funner!
Here are my awesome happy helpers!
Start out by creaming the butter and sugar together. We use NO electronics while making cookies - its all muscle power!
Daunika has been working really hard at cracking eggs.
This time, she wasn't successful with the second egg. It was REALLY devastating to her and I just happen to have the camera in rapid picture mode to catch this moment on camera. Poor kid.
But, when you fall off a horse you get right back on. I specifically cleaned it up quickly without much fuss and handed her another as if nothing had happen. I think she was waiting for me to scold her for the mess... but I just didn't care. She was worried enough, why add grief?
The third egg was perfect just like the first :)
Moose stirred the eggs in!
Of course - Moose helps in special ways... He eats hand fulls of chocolate chips when I turn away.
And I cannot believe I caught him. No, I didn't let him eat it, but the silly kid tried several times! Goober.
But all is well when you can pack these in your lunches, send them with Damon when he works and eat them warm with a cup of milk. Yum :)
No comments:
Post a Comment