Yes, it's still summer time.
No, none of these are new hats.
In fact, for a long time - say, the whole two years we've lived here, all of our hats have been in a box by the front door.
Even in the summer time I keep them there because, well, I just do.
These last few weeks have been a Hat Frenzy!!
Declan has decided all hats are fantastic, and must be worn most of the day.
Shall we take a peak?
Yes, that's our darling son rocking out to some music in his older sisters hat. Pure bliss shows.
Tonight in fact - I tucked my awesome child into bed and he is currently sound asleep with a hat on! This is a thick, lined, fluffy hat! But he sure was cute at bedtime :)
Its actually extended beyond hats now. He is madly in love with his helmet as well. This is him and Daddy last night. Notice the jammies - the silly kid did indeed mooch a night time snack adorned in jammies and a helmet!
I am realizing there are about 12 hats that he rotates through and it's absolutely darling.
Children add so much humor to our lives.
Blessings!!
No comments:
Post a Comment