Saturday, July 16, 2011

Holland

What is wrong with me? Don't I already have 3 children, work, 2 cats and a dog to take care of? Do I need more things to worry about?

Yep. Meet Holland.......

He is a black lab, about 14-15 weeks old and a rescue puppy from up in northern Idaho. He is wonderful so far! Oh course, like all puppies, he wants to chew and play and such - but really. He sleeps through the night unattended without accidents, he LOVES the kids and learned very quickly to be gentle with them. He really is a lovely addition to our family. When he arrived he was so calm and honestly scared. Not of the kids noise, but if Damon or I spoke loudly he would cower and was very hand shy. Poor puppy. He must have been very unsafe before and I am so happy to give him a forever home where he will be loved completely.

He really loves to be in the middle of the kids. They don't seem to mind too much

Declan LOVES him and Holland appears to have the same feelings. Lots of slobbery kisses from both of them

Such a pretty pup.

Our newest addition to the family - Holland.

No comments:

Post a Comment