I'm a big picture taker.
In fact, it's absolutely normal for everyone to see
me holding a camera constantly. I love my camera.
LOVE.
But, it's not the camera that I love
its the pictures of my family that I get to capture.
Still moments that will remind me of a lifetime
of happiness.
Most of you have received packages in the mail with framed
family photos of us. Isn't it amazing what a
simple camera, a timer, and us sitting on our bed can do?
I do so love the way our family pictures turned out.
Let's review the lovely shots!
Goodness. It is just absolutely lovely isn't it?
I have many many pictures hung up in our home. My walls are filled with
memories. Moments that were life changing, or funny, or silly, or even sad.
There are funky frames and elegant ones.
My walls are littered with happiness!
I was so smug. I was thinking I couldn't ask for too much more than these lovely shots.
I was wrong.
Today, my lovely 5 year old daughter proved to me that
family pictures can be better
than my simple photos.
Upon seeing this beautiful piece of art, I promptly bubbled up in tears.
How very special.
To see the world through my daughters eyes.
I was ignoring my children, we were just having some down time.
Relaxing. No agenda.
And my kids, as they usually do, scattered about the house.
A 2 year old in the toy room, a 10 month old crawling around,
a 5 year old coloring.
Nothing unusual about that.
But she amazed me. The picture is of her family. She included:
Daddy, Rafa, Aurora, Declan, Mommy, Me, and Grandma.
I'm so happy that I am part of her family.
Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.
~Anthony Brandt



lovely
ReplyDelete