Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011 has come

2010 was an amazing year for us...... 

Well, for starters... we got to decorate our house for a birthday party! What a BLAST!
There was HOURS of running around in leotards and tutus...
Millions of times to tackle daddy!
We welcomed a new member of our family this year!
There was time to just be still and watch the whimsical fun of bubbles. 
We got to cherish times with family
Our front yard turned into a damn used Honda car lot for a while....Yes, thats 4 accords, all different years.
Hours of snuggles were loved
Several messes were made....
All of us enjoyed knit goods 
There was plenty of kid food to be had...
I kept a plant alive... this is a miracle. 
There were the regular up keep of life of course... 
And, it wasn't always smiles... 
However, so many many hours were spent with wonderful friends
Our guard dog is still perfect
Our children firmly fell in love with livestock and the idea of farming... we did too.
We headed for the hills.... and fell in love with camping alone
We got up before sunrise to give our kids experiences that they will remember... 
We watched our babies grow... 
And then... We were blessed to change so much by the end of the year! 
There was a lot of meals, memories and laughter shared with our family.
And well, more tears. 
We got to rearrange the house, compliments of our kiddos..
There was hours spent with my awesome brother. 

We celebrated a decade together and 5 years married... 



So, here's to 2010 (a little late... whoops) This year ROCKED. 

And what the hell, I'll set some goals for 2011! 

This year I want to laugh until I snort. Cry because I am surprised by the greatness of people. 
Witness great works. Watch my children explore. Enjoy a glass of wine. 
Get to know people better. Work hard. Have more date nights. 
Enjoy music at a level to piss off my neighbors. Drive into the mountains 'just because'.
 Run a mile in less than 8 minutes. Knit a gift once a month. 
Spend hours with extended family. Spend even more hours with my husband. 
Spend everyday with my children. 

Live with a purpose. 

I can't wait! The years just keep getting better and better! 

3 comments: