I have come to think of it as the perfect Winter Solstice celebration. We got outside, and enjoyed it!
And what would a blog from me be without pictures of course! Many of them are blurry because we couldn't stop to take photos... but I kind of like the blur. It shows us in motion - and we were!
Enjoy our winter walk!
Just the beginning....
Don't worry, I wasn't walking behind alone!
But of course she had to move on.... Look what we found under the mail boxes, what a cute package aye?
Aurora had had enough. I have absolutely NO idea why, but suddenly, this is what we saw... (and yes, I absolutely had to capture it in a picture!)
But my pitiful girl stopped crying and kept trucking... but soon decided she was tired... I was merciful.
Which meant of course we were being left behind........
ahhhhhh........ and it was great to come home to dinner ready in the oven too!!
Happy Winter Solstice and Blessed Be Everyone!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment