Thursday, December 23, 2010

What a lovely time in life....

I'm always saying 'what a great little life we have'..... but I'm realizing, its not so little. We are living big lives, full of exactly what we want to do. We breathe deeply, laugh often, cry sometimes, we live purposefully. Together. We one numbered among the few who get to work along side each other. While I'm certain neither of us planned to work the careers we are in.... its simply amazing to work together. Not always easy, not always perfect, but perfect for us!

It must be hard for people to understand our life choices. I mean, sometimes it's hard for me to understand how we got on this path... but WOW. Our life is nothing short of amazing....... It just takes looking around to see how amazing it really is.

Ahhhh.... you can almost see reality in this picture! A rockin apron as a Christmas gift from my very best friend in the whole world? A cup of perfect coffee? Yes. A beautiful son on my hip. Yes Yes Yes. Kitchen a diaster? YES.... That about sums it up! But wait!!! Theres MORE to our lovely life.......

Date Night again!! Boise has brought us the best friends in the world. Joe and Megan are fabulous. This year, we brought Joe's birthday in style with going to the mall..... long story, but I realized I could be just about anywhere with them and probably have a laugh!


Yep......... Apples fresh out of my fridge are THE BEST teether in the world. He seems to agree because he went from 4 teeth to 8 teeth in ONE NIGHT.... and has refused to eat apples since. LOL
This is just great. Daunika loves to 'wear her baby' like me and Damon often wear Declan in the Ergo... She doesn't use a carrier, she just uses a sweater and zips her baby inside. So sweet!
Moose man really is getting such a big kid look already. Shesh!

 This lovely picture was taken by Daunika... I didn't realize she had my camera! I really love the photo though!
 Aurora enjoying some relaxing time..... much needed.
 So much fun always glimmers in her eyes. She's so FUN!
 I cannot believe my oldest is nearly FIVE...... pinch me now.
THAT is our friggin amazing new couch! Ahhhhhhhh.... Oh wait. I forgot to mention - We got a new couch!!!!!!!! It is perfect, came cheap from a thrift store, looks brand new, matches the rug I love so much, and looks GREAT. Can you tell I love it? Merry Christmas early for our family! WOOT!

Isn't he stunning? I do so love this life!!!

What a great BIG life we have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment