Ahhhhhhhh.... feel that?
Goodness it feels WONDERFUL outside. Tonight I walked outside and just breathed.
Chilly mornings that invite snuggling a little bit longer. The rustling sound of leaves as you walk. Beautiful sunny days with perfect breeze. Lush sweaters that call you to love them. Thick cotton tights, boots, scarves, hoodies, colorful trees, playing outside in leaves, cool nights...
AND oh so squishy knit goods.
Yes. Yes. Yes.
At a whooping 23 years old, I'm married, domesticated and I proudly holler that I adore knitting! In fact, I've asked for knitting nifty gadgets for christmas this year! Which brings up my absolutely wonderful husband who started it all for me. Christmas of 2007, he stunning beau bought me my first knitting needles, a Knitting for Dummies book, stitch markers, stitch holders and other greatness to get me started. It was fabulous!
Well, I was totally dumbfounded for about 2 1/2 years by knitting but I have really picked it up and I'm uuber excited. I had to share my recent squishiness for Moose and whats on my needles right now.
And this is a sweater on the needles for ME! woooot!
Hard to tell thats a sweater, its a funky pattern but I hope to share it soon as the finished project. Then I've got slippers for the whole family, a hat for my brother, hat for Aurora. Hat for me. Who knows where this will take me!
mmmmmmmmmm..... doesn't that scream grab your scarves, hats and boots and GET OUTSIDE???
I think so.




No comments:
Post a Comment