"Children are not lumps of clay that a mother can mold and shape into whatever she thinks would be best.
They are seedlings .... already pears, pines, or petunias.
As gardeners, we can add only sunshine, water, fertilizer,
time, and love in order to make that growing plant
the most beautiful specimen of what it was intended to be."
Linda J. Eyre
Oh oh oh so thankful for my husband today!!
Yes, my dear dear husband saved my whole week. Last week was baby week for me! I had a client give birth on Tuesday and one again on Sunday. So, to say the least, by Monday morning, I was shattered. I was sore, cranky and tired. I had maids to do and they did NOT sound appealing.Enter my knight in shining armor on a noble stead.
This week I've had time to study what I wanted, work along side my beloved husband. I caught up on housework and got to really let my kids wonder around and be silly lovely children for days! NO agendas for a whole day? Unheard of.
Obviously they have reflected it in these quick snap shots from today.
Ah. Bliss.
Can you think of anything happier than happy children?




That's beautiful Macy (((hugs)))
ReplyDelete