Shesh. Do I? I mean really... Of all the friggin places you could end up in life? You decide to hook your hip to mine like a partner in crime? Shesh is right.
It couldn't be the countless times we bounded over the fact that we're adjusting to this whole "mom" thing... We can laugh at the moments that have brought life this path, and certainly I do believe there have been many tears together too. Or maybe the compulsion our husbands have to do great things like this cartoon?
Oh wait... There is more. It could be we have some cute kids who are destine to marry each other if they ever work out that ones Mormon and one isn't. Or the fact countless times one of our bunch is always the "baby" and that baby is beat up by the non-baby. OR it's the fact that one of us is forever waiting on the one who is going to be late to their own grave?
It could be the witnessing each other welcome our newest additions to our family into the world, or the fact that some how the messy gene has now hit my own children and it displeases me so and I finally get it! It's the absolute truth when we read this next one that we both realize in the past 6 years we have both developed hair ADHD.
OR - it could be the midnight movies with kids stashed in every room of the house with blaring white noise machines. It might be we disagree most people could use therapy and the fact that we have no idea what homeschooling is but we really both hope we don't fuck it up! Further more, we might consider we both understand life has nothing to do with being right or wrong - just together and doing absolutely the best we can with what we know, understand and have tools to do so with.
OH OH OH - It could be THIS is what bounds us.... And to think, we're nuts enough to do it over and over again!
Hmmm.... some how I don't think we're the besties that do this though...
At least......... we haven't yet. Ahhhaahaha. Just kidding :)
So, dear friend of mine, Do I have to put up with you? Absolutely fucking not. In case you were wondering - since you thanked me this morning for putting up with you - I'll say its been a delightful 5+ years, and you are absolutely not allowed to say that again. Cheer up my darling, you are the best friend I could ever imagine
Besides, who else can I lean on when I am in need of a serious folding party? And who taught you the greatness of things like knitting?
Hope you get a great chuckle and with laughter comes relaxation! I'm thinkin of ya!






No comments:
Post a Comment