Ahhhhh..... Hear that? It's called Laughter. If you haven't heard it lately, please drop everything in your entire world and go listen. It's absolutely soul warming. Our "season" for work has started and I'm missing my husband completely and totally every day... but - there is one cure to the missing-husband blues - our childrens laughter!
I'm serious. There is NOTHING better in life than knowing our kids are happy, well rounded, silly, completely themselves and full of spirit! So, heres to the goofs. You know, those silly, funny, crazy nut heads that make up the three beautiful children we have!
This picture pretty much captures it well. Parents bed for jumping? Why of course! I figure lifes a little to short, jump away. The laughter makes me smile - so when the beds not made - JUMP to your hearts content!
Heres my real secret... Jumping on the bed leads to happy pictures which makes me uuber happy too!
Ahhhhhhhhhhh...... Aren't YOU happier just thinking about jumping on a bed and being young again? I know I am. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment