Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Antics

I heard a rumor that life goes back to normal... With four busy kids and Christmas coming, I'd say our life is full swing "back to normal" after an intense 5 weeks surrounding losing my mom. One of the things I absolutely know for certain is that my Mama would have wanted life to continue, for life to be well, for happiness to surround us.

CHRISTMAS is a great reason to have a damn good time!

First, there is SNOW outside... 

Then, there is getting a Christmas tree! 


And... with trees come LIGHTS!

Well, they are suppose to go on the tree....


And they did indeed make it on the tree. 


There is Christmas cookie making for friends and family! 


Beautiful sunsets with icicles hanging from my house? Way cool!

And our SUPER cool family adventure today? 

Graham cracker house making. Tons of candy, frosting and all of us together? Holy fun times!





And our creations:







Merry Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment