Ahhhhh.... waking up to fog, cool temperatures and such lovely colors bursting all around us! As usual for us, we're still exploring the outside as much as possible. Getting out in the rain or fog, enjoying some hot cocoa and hot soups. Fall is my favorite season indeed!
We enjoyed a happy afternoon in the pouring rain. I really appreciate that I can share my love of the rain with my kids. It's true - I think I liked it a lot more when I wasn't the mom trying to keep everyone warm, keep the mud off the floor or off the car, but still, rain holds a certain amount of appeal that I just must share with my littles.
We've also spent mornings bundled up but determined none the less to enjoy being outside!
The fog feels wonderful with a cup of hot something. I'm in the mood for cider!
With all this cool weather... we're enjoying soups a lot more. Yum!
Soup isn't the only thing we're enjoying.... I'm feeling in the mood to declutter my home!
Look at all that SPACE .... and I really don't care at all to fill it.
Sigh...... What's next? Hmm.. I think a day like today calls for fresh warm bread and some loud music dancing around my living room with kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment