Thursday, April 7, 2011

March is gone already?

Ya know, I could talk about stresses sometimes, but why? I have the best life in the world. I get to spend my entire life with wonderful people, great children, a charming husband and so much more! March was a pretty eventful month for us! 

Our little man turned One in March and he really is getting older and older every day. He is so thrilled to be able to climb on top of things now... very fun indeed! He has been our only little one to love the kitchen so much from the very beginnings. He is always in there pulling things out of cupboards, pulling out every baggie in the drawer, you name it - he is messin it up. Its quite messy and very cute. 
Yep.... Seriously in love with kitchen gadgets!
March also was a great time for silliness. What is better than silly little girls that got suckers? They were thrilled to have a green and blue tongue!!
New skills were mastered without my help! 
Our amazing, awesome and silly five year old figured out that hand stands and cart wheels are so fun!! 
She is really good at it too!!!
Declan's hair just keeps growing!! It's so cute and I refuse to cut it :) 
We also moved Moose from the kitchen sink to the big bathtub for bath times... Because this kid can splash and it was getting MESSY! 
And, Declan is still playing with the idea of walking...... 
He's quite smitten with himself when he walks too! 
Daunika decided on hot days the sun roof blows lots of air on her and she likes it!
And I captured the FUNNIEST pictures of Daunika and her best friend Joshua on a  nifty swing last week! 



How can you see those brilliant and glorious bliss filled faces and not smile? I know I can't.

Spring

 A sense of warmth is tapping at the door;
And hope, a feeling out from distant lore
– Or so it seems – clears the deep refrain!

Emerging youth: a dormant lea awakes.
The raging colour, singing loud, partakes
In annual birth – spring is born again!

A zest anew for nascent life
Begins in floral train:
Carriage one: a snowdropp thrill;
Carriage two: the crocus;
Number three, a daffodil – dancing,
Drawing focus – as she would,
Attention seeker!

How I love our spring:
The bold and sleeker feel I get,
An inner glow, a ring!
I’ve paid the winter’s chilly debt, so
Now upon the wing!

Mark Slaghter

No comments:

Post a Comment