
I love the above picture... it just captures freedom and happiness. Zoey is a great family pet and I'm so happy she is a part of our family. This picture was captured as the our family enjoyed our yard and we played ball with our pup.

We have been enjoying what time we can when the sun comes out! Bike riding in the front yard in a cul-de-sac rocks!!

Or.... bike carrying in Auroras case. LOL

Moose is officially 2 months old and him and I are loving our new-to-us Ergo carrier - highly recommended!

I can't be fair and show only really pretty pictures of the outisde... because Spring is not just sunshine and bike riding. What would our home be without full length dresses, dress shoes, an umbrella and HAIL!

Moose man is so full of smiles, its a great stage!

Daunika is a perfect 4 year old. This picture exactly captures her - this age is full of silliness. I find myself having bad days and irritable with her, then I realize that she is saying the funniest things. I just love it. She finds a way to make life perfect.

Aurora is exploding with her 'growing up'. She has become so independent and is enjoying not only being the little sister, but her role as a big sister too. 2 years and still our snuggly child!
No comments:
Post a Comment