Friday, November 13, 2009

Feeling Blue

Yes, I am.

Ya know the issue with following a billion homeschooling blogs? I realize that I'm seriously falling behind. I have such amazing daughters that would latch on to anything I threw at them so great, but somehow I fail them.

I'm miserable and frustrated with my current commitment level. I'm frustrated that I cant buy a couple things to make my life easier, I'm frustrated that others can spend 10 dollars when I cannot even think about spending 2. Why is it those who sit on their ass or plug their children into the TV for hours get to have the money, when I'm begging to just hit the dollars store for some key pieces?

Pity party of one :) Hey, at least I know it.

So, Theres my rant, done and over. Maybe if I get it out I'll feel better about this dooming failure headed my direction.



No comments:

Post a Comment